Youth Visa Application - San Antonio

Mom Holder Her Daughter Tight

Are you a minor living in the United States?

Has one or both of your parents abused, neglected, or abandoned you?

If the answer is yes to both of these questions, the young person may qualify for a Youth Visa to obtain a green card.

Basic requirements to apply for a youth visa:

  • one or both parents have abused, abandoned or neglected the child;
  • be under 21 years of age;
  • not be married;
  • attending school;
  • it would be dangerous for the youth to return to his or her home country.

Mayrise DeLaTorre

Citizen of the World
reach out to us
don’t stress.
send us a message