Qualify for Cuban Adjustment -
San Antonio, TX

Mother Holder Her Daughter

The Cuban Adjustment Act allows Cubans and certain family members of Cubans to become legal permanent residents (obtain their Green Card).


  • Be a citizen of Cuba;
  • Have been inspected and admitted or released with parole; 
  • Have been physically present in the United States for at least 1 year;
  • Be physically present in the U.S. at the time of applying for residency;
  • Not have committed an immigration violation or be eligible for a pardon.

There are situations in which a person may qualify under the Cuban Adjustment Act, even if they have not been granted parole.  For more information, please contact our office.

Mayrise DeLaTorre

Citizen of the World
reach out to us
don’t stress.
send us a message