Visas for Victims of Criminal Activity (U Visa) in San Antonio, TX

Mom Holder Her Daughter Tight

U Visa Eligibility

Have you or your family member been a victim of a crime in the United States?

If yes, the person may be eligible for the U Visa. After living in the U.S. for 3 years under the U Visa, you can apply to become a permanent resident and get your “green card”.


  • be a victim of certain crimes;
  • have suffered physical or emotional harm as a result of the crime;
  • have information about the crime or offense committed;
  • cooperate with the police in the investigation of the crime or in the judicial process against the person who committed the criminal act.

Benefits of the U Visa:

  • Live legally in the US for four years;

  • Get permission to work in the US;

  • After three years of holding the U visa, the person can apply for adjustment of status and become a permanent resident;

  • Similar benefits for some family members;

  • It pardons many of the violations [inadmissibilities] of immigration law.


We want to help you. Your call is completely CONFIDENTIAL.

Mayrise DeLaTorre

Citizen of the World
reach out to us
don’t stress.
send us a message